Cookies are small files, in the form of small pieces of text that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a Website you visit, containing the details of your browsing history on that specific Website. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows recognition to make your next visit easier and the service we offer more useful to you.
There are two kinds of cookies:
• TECHNICAL COOKIES: these cookies are essential for correct functioning of a Website and to permit browsing by the user. These cookies allow the the user to visualise the pages correctly and to to use offered services.
• PROFILING COOKIES: these cookies are used to create user profiles based on personal choices and preferences, to send advertising messages in line with preferences shown by the user during browsing.
Technical cookies and profiling cookies can be classified as:
• SESSION COOKIES: these cookies are deleted immediately on closing of the browser.
• PERSISTENT COOKIES: these cookies remain in the browser for a determinate period of time, and are used, for example, to recognise the device which connects to a Website, facilitating user authentication operations.
Cookies can be set directly by 1MED or by third parties, and classified as hereafter reported:
• OWN COOKIES: these cookies are generated and managed directly by the operator of the Website on which the user is browsing.
• THIRD PARTY COOKIES: these cookies are generated and operated by parties other than the operator of the Website on which the user is browsing.
We communicate that 1MED uses own cookies, session and persistent, necessary to allow browsing on our Website , for the sole purpose of internal security and system administration.
We also communicate that 1MED Website employs Google Analytics to analyze use of the site, therefore adopting third party technical cookies, by way of which 1MED can perform statistical analysis of access/visits to its Website. By way of two cookies, one persistent and the other session (expiring on closure of the browser), Google Analytics also saves a register with times of commencement of visits to the Website and exit from same.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be stored by Google on servers in the United States.
It is possible to prevent Google from taking data, therefore selectively disabling Google Analytics’s actions, by downloading and installing on your browser the relevant plug-in from the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out at: http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
The user can deactivate profiling and technical cookies set by third parties through its browser’s options.
1MED reminds, however, to please note that if you delete cookies,or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Most third party cookies present on 1MED Website can be disabled by the users through browser’s options or by consulting the operators’s sites using the following dedicated links:
The following table reports in detail the list of cookies present on our Website.